Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dream Process

Ever start composing something in your sleep, wake up with lines, edit in your head for hours (even though you're desperately trying to sleep), finally drift off, and then a thunderstorm jars you awake and the whole process starts again?

It happened to me three days ago, but the lost sleep was worth it. Thanks to Junior and a mum-in-law's babysitting contribution, I got the sleep-sucking "Choice Cut" out of my head and into Camroc Press Review. That's right, from conception to publication in three days. I LOVE e-publishing!

Cheers,
J.S.

Safety Goggle: "Choice Cut" at Camroc Press Review

(think before you read)
my content = TV-PG (but suggestive)
other content = TV-PG & TV-14

2 comments:

Heidi Kenyon said...

Your post reminds me of a poem I just heard by Michael Herbert, "The Lost Poem," which I found read by the author online here: http://library.crisischronicles.com/2009/07/12/the-lost-poem-by-michael-henson--video.aspx?ref=rss

It's not a great video but it is a great poem. Enjoy!

--Heidi Kenyon, fellow CPR writer

j said...

Thanks so much for the link, Heidi. That poem is fantastic! Knew I wasn't the only one...