September. What a month. My head is still spinning. To the point that I can only think in bullets:
- My poem "He Asks" came out in the print-only Rattlesnake Review.
- Surprise Valley Writers Conference asked me to be their submissions chair for next year's conference. I also (somehow) ended up as their "new media" administrator. So come visit me on their page on Facebook and their stream on Twitter. Let's get this party started!
- Nanoism nominated my serial-tweet story Dakar 1989 for Best of the Net. SO jazzed about that. Caught me way off guard, since I was busy nominating everyone else for Folded Word.
- I also have some lovely editing projects that got underway in September. They're going to be my secret for just a little longer...
- I started a Folded Word group on Fictionaut. So pop on by and join the conversation.