Intimidated No More
Originally uploaded by sudphoto
Day 2: If there was one thing I learned in graduate school, it was to read critically. Read critically and take loads of notes. Thanks to that skill, I managed to get over my intimidation and find a couple gaps in a competing text--gaps I intend to fill.
- words written: 0 (0 total)
- pages of notes taken: 2 (6 total)
- pages of research read: 95 (192 total)
- experts approached for interview: 2 (6 total)
- experts agreeing to interview: 1 (2 total)
- Quote of the Day: (from my 11 year old) "Are you done reading that book yet? I need you to help me start a blog."
- Link of the Day: Online Writing Lab