So Close Yet So Far
Originally uploaded by sudphoto
Day 5: So I had plans to plow through another research text today. Note the keyword "plans." But a boy with a case of "The Mondays" rewrote my to-do list. I did squeeze in a little reading. And I found out that I'm officially enrolled in a literary publishing course in June--which means 5 days kid-free (and nonsense-free) thanks to my in-laws. The news couldn't have come on a better day, because *DING!* I wanna get away.
- words written: 0 (0 total)
- pages of notes taken: 0 (6 total)
- pages of research read: 25 (222 total)
- experts approached for interview: 0 (6 total)
- experts agreeing to interview: 1 (5 total)
- Quote of the Day: (from my son's principal) "Um, we're having another problem at school this morning."
- Link of the Day: Wanna Get Away?